Hey guys. So today's song is Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.
I agreed to paint a room for my sister's landlady and I'm sincerely regretting it now. When you put together the fact that I never eat or drink anything, I'm on my period and I was getting bad vertigo in a room very much like a sauna, I was not having a good day. Plus I managed to get a paper cut on the crease of my pinky and messed up my knee somehow. I was supposed to be over there painting this morning, but I had to leave because I almost passed out. I was texting my mom while this was going on and she could tell I was having a full mental breakdown. So she's going to come and help me catch up on all the painting in a couple hours. We probably wont finish today, but I think we'll get a hell of a lot more done with two of us than with one. At least Liz (the landlady) picked not so ridiculous colors. She's painting the room white and grey. That's beyond normal since the color in her house so far are green, yellow, red, purple and sky blue with clouds on it. And all of those make up only three rooms. I'm bringing my paining stick over this time so that should help my vertigo, and I guess we'll just have to see how long I last before needing to pass out again...wish me luck.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment