Hey Guys. So today's song is Made To Be Broken by Paul Minor.
Sammy and Will got home tonight. I had to leave two hours earlier than I should have since it was rush hour, but I got to the airport with enough time to find their gate. They had a good trip from the sounds of it. Will is burnt because he decided he wasn't tan enough yesterday and went to the beach without sunscreen. Sammy is of course still super white, but she is tan compared to normal. They went zip lining and swimming in caves, and also ended up on a mini booze cruise because they didn't know any better. The amount of presents in their bag is ridiculous, but they always buy things for people. I got a wooden box, a necklace and a bottle of Mexican Diet Pepsi which tastes different from the same product here because if different ingredients. Greg (Will's brother) says it tastes spicy, but I disagree with that. I figured I'd be home by now but Sammy's car is parked in my spot and I can't exactly drive mine back until hers is gone. She didn't want to go get it so I'm currently in their spare room for another night...oh well. They were shocked by all the work I did. Shocked and excited. Will's remark was that "it's starting to look like an actual house." Hopefully that will motivate them to keep working on it. Oddly this singer's name is pretty popular and I couldn't find a picture so this is the album cover. If you know of an actual picture of him please let me know.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment