Friday, March 6, 2015

Year 3, Day 316

Hiya. So today's song is Lazy Girls by Jill Cunniff.


I heard from Sammy finally and they made it to Mexico safely, although they are having some issues there. She was online long enough to tell me that their hotel is overbooked and can't take them then she signed off. So now I'm slightly concerned about their well-being because Will has only been on one vacation before and Sammy has never been to Mexico. I'm not very confident that they can figure things out on their own...all I can do though is wait. Being in another country means I have no say in what will happen so I need to try not to fret and just focus on the only thing I can do, which is tell my family of this update or wait until I hear more....probably the latter. Alright I'm going to go busy myself so I don't have to think about this, so I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment