Hi guys. So today's song is Ain't That A Kick In The Head by Dean Martin.
Earlier I had mentioned to Sammy and Will that Becca wasn't having the best of times, and apparently they took it to heart like I did! I just found out that while I'm at Charlie's place and Sammy's at work Will has gone to hang out with her. He took the Wii U with him which should get interesting. Will is a sore winner, but an even worse sore loser. And Becca is the most competitive person I know besides Will. So I can only imagine what's going to happen with them...oh well. Eating the popcorn yesterday was a bad idea. Why does sweet and salty popcorn even exist? Popcorn is meant to be salty, I want to taste the butter and salt not some candied nastiness in my mouth. I barely ate any before I felt sick. It might just be me because I've never been a fan of mixing things, or for sweets as well...sweet as other people like them, but come on. I never understood Sydney putting ketchup packet things in her popcorn and I don't understand this. My mom used to put reece's pieces in her popcorn which was also weird. Do you guys have any specific way of eating popcorn or is it just the standard buttered stuff from the theatre? Let me know, I'm kind of curious now.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment