Hey everyone. So today's song is Escape by Rupert Holmes.
So I am finally at home. I ended up staying again last night because Sammy still wouldn't go get her car so I took matters in to my own hands and made a plan. As you know my family always gets together for breakfast on Saturday mornings, so I asked my grandma if she would drive Sammy's car there. Then I drove Sammy and from breakfast I could actually go home. It was a solid plan and actually worked which I'm grateful about. My uncle Charlie and aunt Kristine came today which was surprising. They're always super busy so we only really see them for holidays. They came though because it's my grandparent's 48th anniversary, and because they missed my birthday a month ago. It was still painful sitting through the "what are you doing with your life" conversation although less so with Charlie. Unlike my other uncle (his brother) Charlie is not as abrasive about me not having a plan because he trusts that I'll figure it out. I think Jody does a bit too, but he relishes the opportunity to harass relatives whenever he can. I've slept most of the day after that to catch up on what I missed at Sammy's place, but now I guess I should try to plan my future...joy.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment