Hi everyone. Today's song is Power by Shapes Of Race Cars.
I have made a decision. Being in this house longer than six hours has made me infuriated about the state of the place. We had been doing renos last year, but they got tired of it and their lack of motivation made me stop doing it. After all it wasn't my house so why should I care? Well now I care. A lot. I'm not telling those guys, but I am going to start on the renos again, particularly the half finished floor. I'll probably be scarce with my writing if not my blog posts in general for the next couple days while I'm doing the manual labor. This song and this type of music in general seems good for me today since I'm motivated to do things. So I'm sticking with it and maybe you will too.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment