Hello. So today's song is Gravity, Falling Down Again by Alejandro Escovedo.
So Sammy would not stop texting me yesterday because she was bored. I went over there at midnight (so technically today) and made her start watching Veronica Mars. I've been telling her to watch it forever and she always said it wasn't interesting, but of course as soon as she sat down and watched an episode she realized she liked it. We also were talking about Misha and GISHWHES because it's time to register again. I've thought about doing it for years, but I'm kind of scared to do it because I really have nothing to offer and I'm such a shy person. I showed it to Sammy to get her opinion and now she wants to do it, which is fine. But she also told Greg about it and he wants to join in. Greg is great and all, but honestly I wouldn't want him on my team. GISHWHES is built on making the world a better place and having fun. Greg doesn't exactly scream morally correct although he is an average teenage boy. I don't know...there's still a few weeks to decide. If you have an opinion please share because I don't know what to do.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment