Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Year 3, Day 320

Hey guys. Today's song is What's Left Of Me by Nick Lachey.


I have had the worst day. I don't know what it is about today, but my mood has been horrible and that seems to make everything awful. I woke up late and was actually having an amazing sleep when my grandpa called to see if I wanted to go to lunch then go get tile. I said no. He didn't listen. Five minutes later my sister's neighbor comes in the door to tell me he's outside (and parked in her spot) so I grabbed my stuff quickly and ran outside. Not that it mattered anyway because all we did was sit in the car in the sun for 40 minutes waiting for my grandma to be off work. I was annoyed and the annoyance continued through lunch and a trip to the store for tile. Then my computer died for about twenty minutes and I thought that it was fully dead since it is six years old. So I had a nice little panic attack until it turned back on and now I think I'm just going to hide in the house until the day is finished. It seems like the safest plan.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment