Friday, March 13, 2015

Year 3, Day 323

Hi. So today's song is Fidelity by Regina Spektor.


Happy Friday the 13th! I feel for those of you who have Triskaidekaphobia and are absolutely freaking out today, but I am the opposite. I believe this date is lucky and besides: more accidents happen on the 13th of other days than on Fridays. Think about that. Maybe less things happen because we have so few of this combination. Maybe it's because everyone is already so paranoid about something happening that it prevents a lot of stuff. I don't know. Whatever it is I deem today good. So I'm still at Sammy's and I'm really hoping she wants to go get her car today so I can leave. Right now the only thing their planning is to have Greg and Lauren (Will's siblings) over so they get their presents. I assume I'll be present for that, but here's to hoping tomorrow I'll be blogging from home.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment