Hey. So today's song is Nth Degree by Morningwood.
Aha! Yes, I knew that Morningwood was on here somewhere, I just didn't know if I had featured it yet or not. And yes, I am aware of how pun worthy the name is, but I'm going to refrain because it's too easy...there's no challenge in it. These guys are a band from New York who were active from 2001 until 2012. The song I'm showing you is easily their most well known song, since it's been used in commercials and tv shows. The lead singer Chantal Claret is famous for commanding audience members at concerts
to take off their clothes, typically when the song "Take Off Your
Clothes" is performed. I think that's ridiculous and don't condone stripping in front of your favorite band and hundreds of people, but they managed to have a volunteer every time. Usually people would just climb on stage and do it with no prompt. Please guys, do not de-clothe in public. Since the band broke up Chantal has tried for a solo career, although I've never heard anything about it, and one of the other guys named Peter Yanowitz has started working on a Broadway musical. See now that is a career move I can get behind. I hope he does well with Broadway.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment