Thursday, March 5, 2015

Year 3, Day 315

Hey guys. So today's song is It's A Curse by Wolf Parade.


This week is going to feature songs from Veronica Mars because while I'm pet-sitting I'll be rewatching it...again. Judge me if you want, I don't care. It's an amazing show and I will watch it as many time as I damn well please. If you don't like the show then prepare for your opinion to become irrelevant to me (and know that you are now in the same club as my sister.) It'll seem weird but I'm starting with music from season 3 and working back. Why? I have no idea. Let's just see how it works. First up is a Canadian band from Montreal (although the members are technically from BC.) Got together in 2003, broke up in 2011, but still managed to make a mark on the world. This is from the album Apologies To Queen Mary and the first thirty seconds are tantalizing. Check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment