Sunday, March 29, 2015

Year 3, Day 339

Hello. So today's song is Brilliant Sky by Saybia.


Have any of you ever watched the movie called Fantastic Mr. Fox? I've never watched the entire thing, but I've known what it is for a long time. I've only ever seen it when I go over to Anna's house because usually either her or Rebecca would be watching it when I show up. This has happened at least 12 times in my life. Will and I went over to hang out with Becca again today and of course when we got there it was on the TV. Apparently though Will had never even heard of it, so we finished the movie before playing on the Wii. I think the most shocking thing about the movie is how star filled it is. I mean George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman, Owen Wilson...the list goes on. My grandma always thought it was a stupid movie which explains why I never watched it at home, but Anna and Becca both thinks it's amazing. I do admit that their use of the Beach Boys makes me happy, but I don't really know how I feel about the movie as a whole. I guess I should probably watch it straight through then decide. Tell me what you guys think or if you've even heard of it. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment