Hi guys. So today's song is On The 54 by The Dandelions.
I have never felt so old in my life! Today I was watching TV, which is weird since I'm always watching stuff on my computer normally, so I was getting all the commercials. And this one commercial came on. It was playing sound clips of Mambo Number 5 and the Backstreet Boys. Every bit they played of a song I could sing along to because I had been a fan of all of it. Then the commercial ended by saying what it was for: Retro 30's. Retro....RETRO?!? Are these things actually considered old now!?! You cannot refer to S Club 7 and Will Smith as retro, I will not have it!!
They are not old, I am not old I am only in my twenties...is this how
my parents felt when The Eagles started to be thought of as retro?
Because if it is it sucks and I apologize for ever offending you by saying your music was outdated. Treasure your music children!
Because some say you will be minding your own business and hear that
One Direction is a retro band and your heart will shatter!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment