Hello. So today's song is Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes.
I love cats. I seem to have a knack of finding cats wherever I go...perhaps I release a scent that announces I'm feline friendly. I was best friends with the cat who lived at the gardening store outside of town (a cat who hid from everyone else) and even got the okay to play with kittens on two farms from the mom cats (who are pretty territorial.) Anyone who has ever seen me around them will be able to tell you I'm a freaky cat lady, we just understand each other. I bring this up because I got a visit from my uncle's neighbor's cat (I assume that's where it came from) when I was over there. Although not an overly friendly creature, I was able to use my extensive knowledge of approaching animals to get it to let me pet it. I knew there was an outside cat around because there were paw prints in the snow, but I did not expect it to be on the deck inspecting Mya's playhouse. So I went out to say hi to it! Unfortunately my overeagerness to befriend a new feline meant that I accidentally let a spider into the house who was trying to escape the cold...so I had to quickly deal with that before Betina got home. Don't worry though I didn't kill it, I just got it back outside so I wouldn't be responsible for creepy crawlies in the house. An essential task if I ever want to house sit again which let's be honest is a yes. I like being able to scream sing my music at the top of my lungs without disturbing anyone else. Something about a large empty house with daylight streaming in makes me feel more optimistic about my life even though it's still crap. I want to share that feeling so go find a spot in your house where you can have some peace, open the blinds so you get natural light and rock out to some happy music. Dance, sing, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment