What's Up. So today's song is No Blue Sky by The Thorns.
My grandma is doing so much baking right now. Sometimes she gets off work early so I pick her up and we go to lunch (or in today's case: brunch) so she can have her coffee after working. Then we go back home and she does cleaning, laundry or baking. She's done all three so far. There's about 6 bags of cookies in the freezer, a full cookie jar, two Tupperware containers of banana muffins and five loafs of banana bread. How... She's only been of work for like four hours, how has this all been created in that time!? Baking is one of the things that has been a constant in my entire life. Even when I was a little kid, I would come home from school to find the cooling trays set up on the table and the mixer in full swing. If I ever am a parent or god forbid a grandparent I hope I can do the same thing for my family because it's really nice to come home to that. So this is a little reminder to you guys to use your free time to do something you love or something you never get to do anymore. It will make the day even better.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment