Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Year 3, Say 335

Hi. Today's song is No Sleep Tonight by The Faders.


This is one of those bands that I'm used to hearing and absolutely love, but have never figured who they were....until now. If you have seen She's The Man then you have heard this song. I think it's spot in that soundtrack actually got them a lot of fans, but they were doing well on their own before that. I have another song of theirs that I want to show you guys eventually, but it probably wont make it on the list until next year since we're so close to the end. This may sound horrible, but I'm kind of glad that I'll have the little break from blogging. You guys know as well as I do that I haven't been picking up the slack with writing, and basically all I write is boring since I have no life. In a year, I will hopefully have more to tell you about, but until then I'm trying to finish off the year on a good note. Hence songs like this that make me feel incredible. Enjoy!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment