Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Year 3, Day 342

Hi. So today's song is Run Rabbit Run by Flanagan & Allen.


What. The. Fuck. This song is so weird, and pairing it with this video...oh god it's so funny. I don't know why, but after about three minutes of it I can't stop laughing! I figured this silliness was perfect for April Fools...plus you know, bunnies. I don't know why rabbits are tied in to (what I think) is the most innocent holiday, but it really should stop. They are not the cute little creatures everyone thinks they are. They bite, they chase, they growl and it's horrible. I have only ever met one bunny that was not aggressive, but even then it pooped literally everywhere!! I will never have another rabbit again because they are just too difficult. I should have known better though than to get the one I did. I used to own a devil rabbit and it was terrifying. You can own one at your own risk, but how about for now we just enjoy this weird guy trying to be a sheepdog.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment