Friday, April 17, 2015

Year 3, Day 358

Hey. So today's song is Africa by Toto.


As you guys know I love Marvel, so I decided to watch Daredevil. So I've never really heard of Daredevil before, so I was pretty intrigued when I found out he was blind. The first episode hooked me. The actor is a perfect choice and was slightly unnerving when he was supposed to be...which I don't normally fall prey to. As you can imagine like all the other Marvel thing of late, it is fantastic and has been renewed for a second season. They didn't plan on doing one because they're starting three more hero origin stories before bringing them together as the Defenders. The Netflix TV shows from Marvel are basically going to work the same way as the movies have: introducing the character then putting them together occasionally. I'm excited to see it since I don't know much about the lesser known Marvel characters. I'm curious what you guys think about Daredevil (if you don't have Netflix you can find it online) and Marvel in general. I'm hoping I'm not the only uber nerd out there.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment