Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Year 3, Day 349

Hello. So today's song is Searchin' by The Coasters.


I've spent the day trying to find a certain picture from my childhood to no avail. It's a picture of me in elementary school when I brought my cat in for show and tell to school. The reason I wanted to find it is Star (the cat) is turning eighteen years old on Friday. This cat is only four years younger than I am! I figured it would be a good excuse to do a throwback Thursday tomorrow since I never do them, but I haven't found it yet. I did however come to the realization that I was a cute kid. I was super cute until I was about eleven, that's when my weight started to become and issue and was the beginning of a very self conscious me. Some pictures I'm doing the most adorable poses, but then in others I'm making the face... I was famous for the face. According to my grandam I didn't like getting my picture taken, but I think I was just a grumpy kid. You could make a fucking movie montage of all the pictures of me making the grumpy face in my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment