Hello. So today's songs is ICCA Medley by Pitch Slapped.
Well my appetite is back. I have been starving all day. I know, I know the day has barely started but this is actually the end of my day considering I haven't slept yet, so it still counts. I had to wait to make food so I wouldn't wake up anyone else in the house, so as soon as they left for work at 5 am I went to the kitchen. Sometimes being an insomniac makes you do weird things like making macaroni and cheese at five in the morning. All I need to seem like a burned out college student is to be making it on a hotplate rather than a stove. Enough about me though because I'm boring. This "song" for today is actually a mashup of a bunch. Listening to stuff like this always makes me really nostalgic for choir, although we were never this good. Then again these people are in school specifically for music and we were just a high school choir for extra credits. So the actual songs in this are "Take Your Time," "Radio Song," "Ain't it Fun," "Take Back the Night," "Say Something," and "Come on Over." There's been a lot of times in my life when people have asked me why I didn't go to college to pursue music considering I'm so passionate about it. It's because the people who do pursue music professionally are next level. My singing is a hobby, their singing is a full blown talent. I hope you guys watch the whole thing because it gets better the longer you listen, but if it's not your thing I understand. Choral music isn't for everyone...I just wish it was.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment