Hello. Today's song is Paper Planes by M.I.A.
So yesterday ended up being pretty eventful. You see, Sammy was supposed to take Greg and Becca to go shooting and Will was going to come with. Except Will ended up having to work late, so Sammy needed somebody else with a P.A.L. to come with her so she could bring both guns and so both first timers had someone to supervise them. Guess who the only other person with a P.A.L is. At the risk of sounding like a stupid kids TV show: if you guessed me, you'd be right! Problem being that I've never shot before, but since I have a my license I can supervise myself, because even though they don't teach you to shoot, they teach you everything else. I ended up having to take Greg to get his ID and completely fucked up a traffic circle in doing so which messed me up pretty well for the rest of the night. So when we got back to Sammy and Becca already shooting at the range, my hands were shaking a bit from the drive...then I got the gun. I somehow in the first two shots managed to not hit the target, but completely take down the cardboard that holds it up... which of course everyone thought was hilarious. I wasn't aiming, so the fact that two tries and that happened is pretty cool, but I was thoroughly embarrassed. I was still shaking really bad so I didn't do much more shooting, instead letting Greg and Becca use up the rounds and make some pretty amazing shots. They had fun and Becca asked me about getting her P.A.L so I'd say it was a success.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment