Hey. Today's song is Oh Boy by The Crickets.
I need to make a decision in which songs to show you guys from this point on because I have more saved than I have days left. I could show you the things I've been putting off because I don't know where to fit them, or I could show you the things that I think are the best ones. The question is do I end a shitty years with the best music or do I keep that for the next year when I will hopefully be doing better in life....I think I'm going to save it. Now that's not to say that the stuff I am showing you is bad because it's not. It's just things that you've probably heard or seen already at least once. I guess only time will tell. You know what, let's have another oldies week because I love those. And the songs previously kind of fit in that category... yes, we're doing some oldies. Starting with this one. These songs remind me of being in my grandma's kitchen on the weekend while we're hanging out and baking, which works considering we've been getting ready for Easter. So I hope you enjoy the oldies too!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment