Friday, April 10, 2015

Year 3, Day 351

Hi. Today's song is Beyond The Sea by Bobby Darin.


So I used to be in choir in high school, and one of the trips we took was to L.A. We went for a week about basically never performed because America is big on show choir, not actual choir, but we did get to go see some cool stuff. One of the things was Grease. I have some of my old teachers on Facebook and found out that they're going again this year, but they get to go see Newsies. I'm so jealous. I love Grease,but I've seen it so many times that it doesn't have that spark of uncertainty when I watch it anymore, even when it's on stage. However I have never in my life seen Newsies and have wanted to for years! It also looks like they get to perform more which makes me a little bitter. No one really went when I was there because the trip is expensive, so our almost 100 member choir was reduced to about 20. It kind of sucked. The ones going this year have 55, which is better but still not ideal. I'm just going to have to reign in my jealousy and hope that the ones who go at least represent my school well. After all, choir was the only good thing about high school. Well that's my rant for today, I should probably leave it at that before I become even more annoying.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment