Hi. So today's song is Hounds of Spring written by Alfred Reed.
I had a chat with my uncle today about Disney movies. It started because of the Frozen doll on the floor in their house that Sammy gave to Mya. So Mya is still at that age where she's more interested in Paw Patrol than into princesses, but give it a few years and I will Disnefy her. I mentioned that despite Sammy being absolutely in love with Frozen, I didn't think it was as epic as everyone else does. My uncle agreed and mentioned an underrated classic that is preferable to almost any Disney creation: Fantasia. Obviously I talk about it a lot and that's why I'm showing this classical stuff, but further proof that it's underrated is that Betina has never even heard of it. Today's song isn't from Fantasia, but it very easily could be. Instead it's one of Sammy's favorite classical pieces. I figured picking it would be enough of an apology for dissing her favorite film. She plays clarinet, so she gets to do some of the crazy runs that you hear
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment