Hey. So today I give you Just One Of The Guys by Jenny Lewis.
On Blogger which is this thingy that's you're reading I can see the views and stuff which is pretty cool. I mean, it's also pretty shitty because it's usually at zero or at one when I check that it formatted nicely meaning my viewership is nonexistent for the most part, but sometimes there is a spike. Sometimes there is a huge jump that show twenty plus views for that day and I get really excited and insecure at the same time. I can check which countries the views come from, and this month there have been three, so I want to say a very special hello to you guys in France, Switzerland and Russia for checking this out. Also of course you guys from the States that are always popping up on my audience list, you consistently creep at my blog so thank for that. If you are reading this in Canada...I'm sorry I never say hi, I just assume those are me so....hi. If you're wondering there isn't really a topic that I have to chat about today and to be honest I haven't picked a song yet, so I wanted to take the opportunity and say thanks for looking. I'm not sure if you guys read anything I write...maybe you just use it to find music which is totally fine, but if you do: this one is in honor of you.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment