Saturday, April 18, 2015

Year 3, Day 359

Hi. Today's song is a little different. Here's Dance, Dance performed by the Vitamin String Quartet.


Today is my sister's birthday! Hooray. Apparently my lack of enthusiasm for birthdays has rubbed off on her because she hasn't wanted to do anything. I was over at her house still when it hit 12:00 am, so I wished her a happy birthday before her and Will had a nap. We had breakfast at eight with family so they wanted to sleep a bit first since that's in the middle of her nighttime. I however didn't and went home to watch iZombie for a bit. Then we went and celebrated with my grandparents, mom and my uncle and his family. He was mad at us for not telling him it was earlier than normal, but everyone told me he was out of town. So disheveled and peeved, he gave us an earful before we sang to my sister. This is a photo of her when she was younger and I was still a tiny alien child so maybe three or four? She still looks the same though which is odd.
look at that adorable little shit.

Then Mya was a good distraction for everyone which I think Sammy really appreciated. Her and Will went to the mall then I came over when she asked only to find she was asleep. So right now Will and I have been hanging out. I told him about iZombie so we're watching that...it's slightly awkward because he's paying attention to me fangirling in the corner over the hotness of Bradley James. Whatever, I enjoy having a TV show buddy to converse with about the plot, and Anna is too busy with school to be as avid a viewer as I am. So we're going to finish iZombie, then continue with all the Marvel stuff in chronological order and hopefully Sammy will wake up at some point for Supernatural.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment