Thursday, April 2, 2015

Year 3, Day 343

Hey. So today's song is Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba.


This song, while being one of the last ones from Veronica Mars that I'm featuring, is also from something else I know.  When I actually lived in a place where I could use it, I had a dance game for the Xbox Kinect. We had known and done pretty much all the songs (a favorite being Price Tag) but that was the first time I heard this song and I thought it was hilarious. Plus then you add in the dance moves that they want you to do and it gets even funnier. I know that the song yesterday was a little odd so I figure I'd ease back in to more normal music with a slightly less odd tune today....hence this one. You may think that this one is a lot stranger than the other one, I don't know, but I think the order works so I'm stickin' with it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment