Monday, April 20, 2015

Year 3, Day 361

Hi. So today's song is  It Was Always You / What I'm Looking For performed by Eclipse 6.


I posted an instrumental piece on my sister's birthday as an ode to her being a music nerd, but I've decided that the rest of this year's songs will be extra musical like that. Some will be choral, some instrumental, and all will be awesome. I know most people my age don't like classical music (which is such crap) so I'm going to ease into it with covers on non classics. Such as Fall Out Boy a few days ago and Maroon 5 and U2 today. Near the end though I think I will send you off with a fully classical piece to remember me by until the next blog year. Hopefully that will inspire some searching on classical and a new found appreciation for the style.These guys I'm pretty sure I showed you before, but I'm doing it again because they are easily becoming one of my top ten five vocal groups. A lot of it has to do with them all being guys. It was always hard to get guys to be in choir and so the male parts were severely lacking, making me yearn for strong male leads. Plus male voices are so good and sometime you really don't want to listen to a soprano screeching on top of everyone else. Some tenor and bass songs are needed and enjoyed greatly. So have a liten and I hope you enjoy it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment