Afternoon! Today's song is School Days by Chuck Berry.
As promised I'm going to give you a play by play of my Easter. First off I was definitely wrong in hoping Will would show up when he was supposed to because even though they were reminded about Easter yesterday, they apparently forgot. Sammy didn't answer her phone because she was sleeping and Will didn't answer his phone because it was in his car. So we had to go to their house and tell them to hurry up. At least they only live like five minutes away or we wouldn't have bothered. So we had lunch and Will showed up right at the end of that. Then we spent about three hours playing games before Sammy hauled her ass out of bed to come over. She ate the special gluten free stuff my grandma made just for her, then we all played Sticks until she had to leave. For once Will won at it, but he stole three sticks and the rest of us had super hard ones. Whatever, my grandma and I dominated at Five so he can have that one. Sammy and Will did their taxes with the program my grandparents have, then Sammy left for work and my mom went home to feed the cats. Will was going to leave too, but Finding Nemo was starting on TV and he got sucked in. So while he watched with my grandparents, I did the Sudoku puzzles in the paper. I got stuck on the second one so Will tried to help me...we ended up screwing each other up on it and I had to recopy the original on a different paper twice to start over. Eventually I got it right after he left, so I sent him a picture of the finished product. All in all a good holiday once it finally started, but I'm still tired today from all the socializing. Will missed breakfast with my grandma and I today too, but we didn't try to find him this time. I think she was as done with the socializing as I was. Anyway that's my story, hope you all had as good of an Easter.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment