Hey everybody. So today's song is Summertime Blues by Eddie Cochran.
I'm currently over at Sammy's house because she said she wanted to hang out. In actuality, Greg and I are hanging out and she is sleeping...again. The amount of time I get invited over just to sit there while she has a nap is completely absurd. I'm getting the chance to learn a lot about Greg though. How he thinks, what's new in his life...everything that I would never know if we weren't chatting one on one. He apparently broke up with his girlfriend yesterday (although she doesn't know it yet) and he's close to breaking a weight lifting record for the school. It's weird to think he'll be graduating high school in a few months... it's weird thinking that it's been five years since I graduated! I've done very little with my life in the last five years, and now I understand how unrealistic the ten year reunions are in movies. Or maybe I'll just become uber fabulous in the next five to make up for the failure of the first. Only time will tell I guess.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment