Sunday, April 5, 2015

Year 3, Day 346

Hi. So today's song is Tequila by The Champs.


Happy Easter! Today is my family gathering thing for the holiday so this will be short. My mom is already here to hang out because why not even though we aren't eating until one. This is kind of a thing my family does, arriving hours early regardless if the plan. Better early than late though. My uncles aren't coming: one is in the mountains and the other is in Lethbridge with his in-laws, so it's just my grandparents, mom, Will, Sammy and me. Although Sammy is planning on sleeping for as long as she possibly can since she has to work all night. Will is supposed to come over early (well earlier than her) so hopefully he'll be here soon. In the meantime I'm going to keep showing my mom strange internet videos like Shia Labeuf. Now you can see that one too, weird as it is. I'll tell you all about Easter tomorrow! I just want to say something about this song before I go. Can we all appreciate that this song only has one word and yet is still so popular today? Most people aren't fans of instrumentals, but this one has owned over the years. Think about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment