Saturday, February 28, 2015

Year 3, Day 310

What's Up. Today's song is The Courage Of The Fall by Civil Twilight.


Today marks the start of a mini nomad moment for me. I'm house sitting at various places so I wont be home for the next...two weeks I think? First I'm at my uncle's place again because he's away at site for work, and Betina took Mya to Lethbridge for a few days to help out her sister with her kids. Then I'll be at my sister's house to take care of the pets while her and Will are in Mexico. I don't know what my family is going to do when I get my own apartment and no longer feel like leaving my place empty to fill theirs...it's an intriguing thought. I've got a slow song for today because I'm having a pretty calm day. I want you guys to really listen to this one. It's so beautiful and I think most people take it for granted...I hope you don't.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment