Hey. So today's song is Pickpocket by Kate Nash.
I can't believe how far in to this we are. I know I've sucked at keeping up with blogging for this one, I've been having kind of a tough year mentally and emotionally. I'm a bit wrecked. It's no excuse, but in sixty five days you wont have to worry about that anymore. This is a weird song and I think it fits how I have been this year. The music and the lyrics never seem to match up, they aren't tuned to each other and I feel like that's how my ambition and realty have been. I do really enjoy this song. Every time it plays on my ipod I have to pause and listen closely. It catches my attention more than others because it's such a different set up than other songs I have heard. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's just....it's right for today. It's right for me. So I hope you like it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment