Hello. Today I give you Glory Days by Pkew Pkew Pkew.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the awesomeness that is the name of this band?! On all their stuff it's written as Pkew Pkew Pkew (gunshots) because that's the sound it comes from, although most people refer to them by one Pkew. I cannot be the only one that pretends to have the little tiny finger handguns and does that at people. Although I do have a story about that. So when I still worked at Wholesale, I had done that at one of the warehouse guys complete with the pkew pkew pkew. And he gave me the worst look ever. The thing about working with guys who handle guns regularly is that they are not fans of inaccuracy. So I got told No. That I was wrong and that if I was going to try and do the finger guns, I needed to do a legit impression of the gunshot... a.k.a the chh ck POW noise and motion. Men are weird...Anyway on to the band. The guys are from Toronto and actually just got signed to a record label. They started in 2010 and have been rocking out ever since. Members include Mike Warne, Brodie Matthias Bocelli, Ryan McKinley, Emmett O'Reilly, and Dave Laino. I can't wait to hear more stuff from them and I hope you feel the same way.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment