Saturday, February 14, 2015

Year 3, Day 296

Hey! Today's song is Award Show Taylor Swift by Bowling For Soup.


Alright I know this doesn't count as a new artist because I've shown you so much Bowling For Soup, but the opportunity of putting this song up today is too good to pass up. Plus it's still relevant since recently we saw award show Taylor Swift and Kanye did something stupid again...just not to her this time. I don't know if Taylor has seen this before, but I really hope she has and loves it because I can't get enough. If you've been following this blog for awhile, you'll already know that these guys are in my top five favorite bands list. I know three of their albums by heart (even in song order) and love all the songs. It's a little bittersweet right now because they stopped doing big tours, but when you've done it for twenty years I'm sure you need a break. So this is today's song. Happy Valentine's to all of you, I hope it's a rockin' day regardless of your romantic status.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment