Monday, February 23, 2015

Year 3, Day 305

Hello. So today's song is Wrong Side Of The Dirt by Livy Jeanne.


This song doesn't have a lot of play, but it should. It's basically what most female country songs are which is a revenge story ish? I'm not hating on country singers who have those because I fully understand it and use them as my anthems. It's just statistically what you hear most, not including the guy's songs about drinking beer and riding in trucks with women....because those guys are probably the reason these songs exist. Okay this has gone downhill fast...I like the song, she an awesome musician. I have found myself singing it constantly and the rest of her singles are just as good so check them out, check her out and disregard any of my opinions if you don't agree with them...yeah.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment