Hi guys. So today's song is A Hard Look At The Facts by Balance Problems.
I've failed you guys on this one, I have zero information about the artist. I don't know his name, I don't know when he started, and I don't know how many albums he has. I've been looking, I've tried to find something, but I guess I suck today. Sometimes that's the problems with finding new music, is that no one else knows it. He has been active in music since at least 2009, but most likely before that. The one thing I know for sure is that he is keen on everyone sharing the songs and getting his stuff out there, so I can at least help with that. All the music from this album is on YouTube so you can hear more of it and this video in particular is not as long as it seems, there's actually about two minutes of nothing at the end, so when the music stops you can close it. I will try and have more info for the next one, but I hope you still enjoy this no matter what!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment