Thursday, February 19, 2015

Year 3, Day 301

Hi. So today's song is Midnight Driving by Wave.


I've shown you guys stuff from Wave before. Their album is one that I got into a lot more after I started driving than when they were popular. A different song by them is my driving song, which I've featured, but the whole album has now been trained in my head to play for nights. I can't fathom listening to this song during the day. I'm not complaining thought because it works perfectly for the title. I only realized today how the name of this song fits with when I listen to it, and I wanted to share that with you. I couldn't believe I'd been listening to it for so long without noticing that it was called Midnight Driving and that I only listened to it at night....while driving around....I'm oblivious sometimes. Oh well. Sorry I don't have anything to talk about today haha. I've been organizing my ipod and sleeping. That's literally all I've done, so instead of an interesting story you get my boring ramblings set to music. I'll just stop now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment