Hi. So today's song is Warpainting by The Myrrors.
These guys are from Arizona and formed in 2007. The members are Nik Rayne, Grant Beyschau, Cody Schwartz, Connor Gallaher and Miguel Urbina. Nik and Grant met in high school, and clicked when it came to music... so they formed the band. The first two years saw a lot of people come in and out of the band until they guys discovered Caesar through MySpace. I listed the members that their Facebook had at the beginning of this post, but from what I can tell this specific song was with Nik, Grant and Caesar.Warpainting is one of their bigger hits, getting lots of views on YouTube. It's been a favorite to play at live shows, and was written to embody the feelings of people who are really affected when nations go to war. The guys lost touch a bit after high school, and disbanded when they all went off to college in different states, but as far as I know they all still jam together and may even release more things. Only time will tell.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment