Hey. So today's song is Alps by Motorama.
Okay, these guys are significantly more widely known than the guy yesterday, so this should be easier. Or...not. They're a band from Russia, specifically Rostov-on-Don which I had never heard of before this moment, but sounds interesting. They have tons of outlets to their fans through social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Tumblr. Despite this I still can't even find their names. It might be my fault though since I don't know Russian (despite always want to learn...I should really get on that.) They've been a band since at least 2010 and have played all over Europe. They have fans everywhere because clearly their music is amazing. They are still uploading videos to their YouTube channe so go check out more of their stuff and prepare for the day they tour your country. Because I guarantee they will.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment