Thursday, February 26, 2015

Year 3, Day 308

Hi. So today's song is McFly the Musical by McFly.


Obviously this is a little late since they've now passed their 11th anniversary as a band, but I've been waiting to post this for a long time. Since I try and show you guys so much stuff from McFly, I have to stagger it so I don't bombard your senses with catchy British tunes. I know that this one in particular will probably not make sense if you aren't into the band, so I will explain it step by step so you know all the inside jokes and stories. This footage is from a show done for their 10th anniversary, so in honor of the occasion Tom created this: a tribute to their career. Okay he explains it in the song but Busted is another band that was created around the same time as McFly formed. Tom was supposed to be in Busted, but they cut it down to three members, so Tom and Danny got together and formed a band then they met Dougie and Harry. The eyebrow condition remark is about Charlie, the frontman (I guess) of Busted who is actually the reason they split up, but that's not important right now. As you can guess from the lyrics they toured everywhere and helped build schools in Africa. Harry was on Strictly Come Dancing (and won), Dougie was on I'm A Celeb (and won), and Danny was on Popstar to Opera Star (4th place), Tom's brother in law was on Celebrity Big Brother (that's why he mentions it) while Tom wrote some One Direction hits...not alone, but we'll give him this. He's also obsessed with Harry Potter. They were on the cover of a gay magazine as you see in the video, and while I don't think they've ever stripped down on stage they have set their pubes on fire which is close enough in my opinion and a VERY bad idea. Ah the Lindsay Lohan thing! So the boys got fame in America when they were in Just My Luck the movie as the band Chris Pine managed. There were a ton of rumors that Harry had a thing with Lindsay...yeah. I think that about covers everything lol. Nothing more to say so check out the song and I'll see you tomorrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment