Sunday, February 15, 2015

Year 3, Day 297

 Hello. So today's song is 22 by Taylor Swift.


Now you see why yesterday's song was too perfect right? When you have something like that saved to show...you take the moment that life gives you. So I'm buying into the recent thing that society (mostly ladies who love pop music) have been doing. It is my birthday. Guess how old I am. If you guessed 22, you'd be correct! Technically it's not my birthday until 9:21 pm, but apparently I'm the only person who celebrates on the exact minute. I'm a weirdo, that's nothing new. This year I'm not doing anything for my birthday because I just don't feel like it. I'm not in a party mood. I've done this before on my 15th birthday too, I didn't celebrate at all or get any presents and everyone thought I was crazy. It seems the the years closest to those "big birthday years" are the ones which suck the most. So I'm going to go to breakfast with my family, have birthday pancakes, possibly be sung to by the waitress and that's it...unless my friends have something else in mind and try to kidnap me which is not uncommon in my life. Well that's it, I did the cliche thing and was jammin to the song, now I'm going to go and see where the day takes me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment