Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Year 3, Day 299

Hi Guys. Today's song is Cover Me Up by Jason Isbell.


It's occurred to me that I haven't actually filled you guys in on my birthday...so I'm going to do that. I really didn't do much because like I said I haven't been in the celebrating mood. Not a lot of people wished me a Happy Birthday either because I stopped talking to them, but I expect no less. I had breakfast with my grandparents, mom, sister and her boyfriend, and his brother. We do it every week so it wasn't exactly special although or normal waitress is so used to the routine and our birthdays (we've been doing this for years) that she got everyone singing to me without any prompt from us. I shared my confetti birthday pancake with Will and Greg, then we actually had breakfast. My mom took me to the bank so I could deal with all the birthday cash I got because it's all going towards paying my school debt. My birthday present from my dad was the reminder that I owe all this money and he's getting tired of it sitting there...we're estranged, but his name is on the account. Then I went to Sammy's and hung out with her, Will and Greg. We played some games, the boys ate my birthday chocolate, and Sammy and I played Disney Heads Up because the boys suck at it. I swear they need a Disney intervention. I was there the whole day then came home and slept. It was a very quiet day...Oh! I had also applied to a shit tonne of jobs before breakfast so hopefully the luck of the day will push those a little bit more. So there's the story, and a song.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment