Saturday, February 21, 2015

Year 3, Day 302

What's Up. So today's song is Lights And Sounds by Yellowcard.


I just got home.  I was over at my sister's today to hangout. We never really see each other anymore because she switched to a different position at her company and now normally gets off work at six in the morning. Today though marked the beginning of her weekend after getting home this morning so I gave her until about noon to sleep before I came over. When I got there she was still sleeping so I woke her up in the most annoying and least likely way for her to yell at me: the cat alarm. I love cat alarms. All I had to do was put the cat on the bed and pet him for a bit before taking off to safety in the living room. He meows and meows until she is conscious and getting out of bed...it's perfect. Of course though she left later to go to a hockey game so I hung out with Will and Greg, then when she got back she was all pissed off and tired and wouldn't leave her room. I left pretty quickly after that and even though she hadn't been hanging out with me that didn't stop her from sending me a text as soon as I walked in my door telling me that I should have stayed....whatever. I am actually really tired so I'm going to go sleep now, but I figured I'd get today's song up.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment