Hiya. So today's song is Radio by Darius Rucker.
I hate emails. If anyone reading this has been putting off going through your email and deleting all your old stuff, do it right now before it gets too bad. I hate talking on the phone so I always use email if I can, and I always keep everything which is a horrible thing to do. It's taken me days to sort them out...it also doesn't help that I have at least three different email addresses that people use for me and they are all crap. I'm working on switching them all over to my gmail so there's only one. The problem is that I have my old ridiculous hotmail that I made in 7th grade for all my subscriptions, then a different less stupid hotmail that my family uses and then my SAIT email for professional messages. I swear if you have this problem too go fix it right now because it'll bite you in the ass eventually. Just a PSA for you there. The title of this song is weirdly accurate right now because I'm listening to BBC Radio 1 stuff right now...I'm watching on YouTube because obviously I don't live in Britain, but it's still a radio show. This song puts a country twinge on R&B style music so I don't know of you'd technically classify it as country, but it's going with the other country stuff anyway because I like it there. It adds a little differentiation to this week, so enjoy it.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment