Hello everyone! Today's song is Time Go by Caught A Ghost.
This band is from LA, and are relatively new. The released their debut album last year and have since become pretty popular. All the band members (including people who aren't in it anymore) are Jesse Nolan, Stephen Edelstein, Tessa Thompson, Erik Hughes, Tim McKay,
Michael Czaja, Brandon Smith, Justin Glass, Ian Sloane, Jasmine
Jamison, and Keith Patterson. Like I did once before, this isn't the original song, but one of the easier listening mixes, because this is the one that I heard first. But I have included the link to the original song here. This song didn't really need an easy listening version because it's already like that, but the majestic channel is where I find some new music and I do want to give them credit as well. Their YouTube states that "Majestic Casual represents the best of electronic music, deep house,
experimental, hip-hop, indie, pop and many more. It's part of the
majestic brand which is based in Stuttgart, Germany and was established
in the year 2011 as one of the first audiovisual music blogs on YouTube." So if you like finding new stuff and need some more ways to do that, here a really good one. So check out the band and this channel, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment