Friday, February 27, 2015

Year 3, Day 309

Hey guys. So today's song is Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros.


I was super bored today because all of my shows are on a hiatus...again. That gets really annoying. Anyway I was watching stuff on YouTube and finding myself in random places then somehow ended up on Glee. Now I was one of those people who watched the show from the beginning, I loved it at first. I stuck with it through the awkward transition of new kids, and then Corey died. It's the last season and I wasn't going to watch it, but I was desperate for something to do. It's obvious that they're just trying to patch up everything and end it in a neat little bow, but it's not going to be. I appreciate the songs, but the script is a mess...I'll hold on though and see it through to the end. The show's already ruined for me anyway. I'm curious if you guys have ever had that? Watched a TV show even after it turned bad just to see it through? I seem to do it a lot honestly, it takes a lot to make me give up a show...I hope I'm not alone in this. Today's song is one that I've had saved on my phone thanks to Shazam to use, and evidently it's one of the songs that Glee has covered. The original is obviously better, but I figured it was enough of a coincidence that it would be perfect to choose now. So check it out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment