Thursday, December 1, 2016

Year 4, Day 283

Hi. Today's song is Reflections by MisterWives.


We've moved on to an indie pop band. They actually formed because the lead singer was looking for an 80's cover band for her party. I mean if that isn't a great way to form I don't know what is. They were signed right after their very first gig as a (non 80's cover) band. Since then they've toured with some other really great bands including American Authors which I've featured before. And if you're wondering yes I know why this band name. MisterWives is a play on the term sister wives. I assume it's because there's just the one girl and a bunch of dudes. It's clever, I like it. They've play at lots of festivals so you may already know them, but if not I hope you enjoy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment