Saturday, December 17, 2016

Year 4, Day 299

Hey! Here's No One's Gonna Find Her In The Dark by Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco.


If you couldn't already tell this song is a mashup. To make up for my lack of posting I'm shoving as much music down your throat as I can. So the mashup is using Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco and My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy. There was actually a different one I wanted to show you which was a Fall Out Boy song looped a couple times that sounded incredible, but I only found it on tumblr which means I have officially lost it again. But that's fine because as far as mashups go I like this one. You guys tell me though. Is it good or would something else be better.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment