Hi. Today isn't on song, but rather a 42 Song Pop Punk Mashup.
The ultimate song for my emo heart to implode on. I've listening to this compilation so much that sometimes I hear this now instead of the regular songs. If you keep the annotation on on the video each lists each song as it comes up, but I'm m all here in order just so you have them. So while I've made you wait for songs for a few days I'm making up with it now (kind of) with 42 of them minus the doubles all at once. Hope it's good enough! It goes: Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Good Riddance by Green Day, I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco, What's My Age Again? by blink-182, The Middle by Jimmy Eat World, Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, Graduate by Third Eye Blind, Weightless by All Time Low, Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low, Meant to Live by Switchfoot, I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance, Thunder by Boys Like Girls, Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars, Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard, Be My Escape by Relient K, Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K, I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan, Misery Business by Paramore, Savior by Rise Against, Fat Lip by Sum 41, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne, Gives You Hell by All American Rejects, Feeling This by blink-182, My Own Worst Enemy by Lit, In Too Deep by Sum 41, One of THOSE Nights by The Cab, High of 75 by Relient K, I Miss You by blink-182, That's What You Get by Paramore, Miss Murder by AFI, Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte, Curse of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim For, Closer to the Edge by 30 Seconds to Mars, All I Want by A Day to Remember, Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy, Say Anything (Else) by Cartel, MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday, Audience of One by Rise Against, and Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment